Friday, June 30, 2006

Break Out The Brooms, Telfair, World Cup

A lot going on in the sports world right now, but its tough for me to follow out here in Vegas with so much poker going on. Here are some quick thoughts.

- I am on the fence about this Sebastian Telfair trade to the Celtics. I was really pumped when I first heard about it, and I still am kind of in favor of it, but hearing all those ESPN guys rave over Foye and thinking back to how dominant Foye was in the NCAA tourney its really a tough call.

- The Red Sox look amazing. We just swept the Mets and have made the National League look silly. I propose the American League playoffs this year should crown the World Series Champion and the National League champs can play the Triple A winners in some sort of mediocrity baseball challenge.

- I need to go to bed right now and possibly wake up to watch Germany-Argentina tomorrow and then go back to bed to play Day 2 of this limit event at 2 PM Las Vegas time. This could very easily be the match of the World Cup, definitely 2 of the 3 best teams in the whole world.

2 Comments:

Blogger G.P. said...

what kind of shape are you in for limit day 2?

5:38 AM  
Blogger G.P. said...

oops I just noticed the well detailed report of limit event. Well played, and gl today. . .

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home