Wednesday, August 02, 2006

35,500 Chips and a Chair

Well, Day 2 didnt go as planned. My table was pretty damn good all day, and I chipped up to 71K at dinner break. After dinner I couldn't find a hand and when I did find spots I got re-popped. Finally I woke up with KK and a short-sack pushed in on me with AKs. We ran it for about 42 thousand chips and I lost. Would have had 80K to finish the day but instead I have 35,500 and am a short stack...For some reason I am still in good spirts. Back to Back Day 3's in the main event is kind of cool and I certainly have more than enough room for a comeback.

Gonna relax for a few days and hopefully run good when we resume

5 Comments:

Blogger joeydonuts said...

flash......do you want to blow jesse...

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Free Poker said...

Thank you for providing such a thoughtful 35,500 Chips and a Chair post, I really enjoy to be here. Your have great insight about 35,500 Chips and a Chair of your post. Your Memoirs Of a Leather Ass Grinder blog is really excellent.
--------------------------
My website: Online Poker Bonus deals and Texas Hold'em Poker

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Poker said...

This is extremely impressive text. I like how you brought forward many clear viewpoints and I agree with many. Your article coaxes thought out of the reader from start to finish. I really like this.
--------------------------
Poker770 iPoker & Juego gratis dinero & Start Geld & Bet Most iPoker room

11:08 AM  
Anonymous High stakes tours said...

I am so happy you took the time to make incredible Memoirs Of a Leather Ass Grinder blog here. See you around
--------------------------
Small bankroll building

11:09 AM  
Anonymous West Cost Custom said...

This is really a fascinating Memoirs Of a Leather Ass Grinder website and all your articles like
"35,500 Chips and a Chair" , lots of useful stuff.
--------------------------
Receive Your Cash

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home