Friday, November 03, 2006

NFL Week 9

So I was sitting in the shower thinking, wow I have some expert football picks this week. I only bet $100 a game on football usually though. This combination of information made me sad, because I am obv gonna win all my bets but $500 dollars wont really mean all that much to me. What WOULD make me happy would be the respect and admiration of all my peers.

SOLUTION : Post My picks on my blog in advance so everyone (Or atleast Matt, Shane and Glenn) will be able to realize my genius once I sweep the NFL this weekend.

I made all my picks on Mansion. Here is what I took with a brief explanation

Drumroll please.....

(Home Teams in CAPS)

BUFFALO -3 (-110) over Green Bay

Line opened at 3.5, public is all over Green Bay. Buffalo has a solid record the last few years covering at home, Farve is due for a few picks.

JACKSONVILLE -9.5 (-106) over Tennessee

Another line move. Opened at 10, maybe went down to 9.5 because the QB questionables, but Gerard IMO is just as good for the Jags as Leftwich. Jacksonville is underrated by the public each week.

ST. LOUIS -2.5 (-107) over Chiefs

This is more of a value pick. I think the line should be 3 or 3.5. St. Louis still is atleast equal or better than the Chiefs. Rams know they need this game to stay on track for the playoffs and they play well at home historically

REDSKINS +3 (+104) over Dallas

Check the price I got. Again a value pick, especially getting paid 4 bucks to make it. This is a classic game I like though. Has all the variables. A HOME DOG and a division game AND the public is ALL OVER Dallas. Seems +EV to me, certainly no lock.

Denver +3 (-107) over PITTSBURG

I dont love this pick, but I already made it. I think it is enough value to justify though. Denver flat out has the better team this year. I think this line should be closer to 1 than 3. The only thing that scares me here is that usually when lines look weird like this Vegas has thought it through and sees something we dont see, so I'd be careful here.


Those are my picks and I'm sticking to em. Heres to another classic NFL weekend

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt Szymaszek said...

"Post My picks on my blog in advance so everyone will be able to realize my genius once I sweep the NFL this weekend."

yes that jax prediction went over as well as a fart in church....

4:49 PM  
Blogger Leather Ass Grinder said...

Die Matt

5:05 PM  
Blogger Leather Ass Grinder said...

Die Matt

5:05 PM  
Blogger GrantBushman said...

st.louis pick is a potential lock, they have to scheme for the chiefs the same way they did for san diego....

9:24 PM  
Blogger G.P. said...

You have earned my respect. . .

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home