Monday, June 11, 2007

Long day at the Rio

I just wrote my longest post but it got erased because I wasnt logged on in my hotel. Kind of brutal.

Here is the short of it. I am out of NL 1500 after running, 35,000 to 80,000 on day 2 before losing a coinflip that woulda put me in GREAT shape. I cashed for $8500

I am now in the Limit Hold Em 5,000 event, day 2. 112 are left of the original 257. I am slightly below average, but at a good table and in good shape.

Jesse Martin WSOP Fun Facts

Tournaments Entered : 9
Dinner Breaks : 7
Double Up Before Bust : 7
Cashes : 2 (One pending)
Bracelets : 0 (One pending)

Also congrats to Allen Cunningham for winning a bracelet and turning my fantasy squad in to an early front runner to win some loot. Allen is a great guy, and he is very possibly the best tournament player in the world.

Go Woodrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home