Sunday, July 01, 2007

Day 2 What It Do

I made day 2 of the 1500 NL. We are already in the money and resume tomorrow with something like 250 players of the initial 3150. My stack is slightly below average but I still have some wiggle room with 23,000. I was extremely pleased with my play today.

My focus was there and I followed my gameplan out all day, I lost 2 coinflips early and was starting to feel sorry for myself, but then I won a nice one and built some chips from there. I also concentrated on learning my opponents today more than I ever have before (besides maybe a few 10K+ events), and although I am still far from expert at it, I think I did a very good job reading my opponents today.

I have my work cut out for me tomorrow, but I definitely have a shot in a relatively soft field, not to mention a nice boost of confidence heading in to the home stretch. I'm gonna try to get some rest.

I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home