Thursday, July 12, 2007

JV FTW

Well for most of us today wasnt a great day, but luckily Justin Sadauskas is carrying the torch of the crew.

Woodrow and Smaz both had close to 200K but ran in to some bad spots and are both now out.

Justin, has 235K and seems poised to make a run. I think for now I am gonna stick around and see how he does on day 3, but I am definitely ready to get home.

I played the Bellagio Cup 3, nothing really happened and I am out...it was an awful run of cards and there isnt much to say. Shaniac has 45K if u are looking for someone to root for. Also online player BeLoWAbove (Kevin Saul) is an absurd chip leader with like 130K more than second place.

Anyways, thats it for now...besides Justin good luck to Ray Henson, David Wells and John Spahn in the main event, among others

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear the Bellagio Cup didn't go well. I took your advice and decided not to play any more satellites since I wasn't willing to direct buy. The good news is that the guy I'm renting from just sent me an email saying I could stay a week longer at no extra charge. Condo freerolls are the best.

-Chris

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home