Sunday, July 15, 2007

WOW

Shane is at the final table of Bellagio Cup 3 WPT event tomorrow. First prize is 1.36 million, 6th is around 225K (I think). He goes in the final table in 2nd place. Behind Kevil Saul, an online crusher, and ahead of Mike Matasow, Danny Wong and 2 other guys I dont know. Its a tough table, but Shane is hungry and knows what to do in this spot. I will be rooting him on tomorrow starting at 4 PST.


Meanwhile, Rocking Ray Henson is 3rd in chips with 36 left in the Main Event! He had a sick day today, ending with 8.5 million chips (he started with 1.1). Its ridiculous how composed this guy is. He called a turn check-raise and river bet from Scotty Ngyuen with middle pair and it was GOLD BABY!

I gotta go to sleep, but hopefully tomorrow is another succesful day for 2 of the people in poker I root for the hardest.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is first 1.3M? Didn't they only have 240 entries?

9:51 AM  
Blogger G.P. said...

I have probably hit the page refresh button like 2,037 times so far, and there's a long way to go. Great final table. . .

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home